Our Schools Mission Statement:
School Leaders and Governors are uncompromising in their high expectations for all – children, staff and the community. We are dedicated and committed to a child centred learning culture. We encourage high aspirations, are inclusive and challenge all to achieve their full potential. Our children love learning and are confident, creative and independent. The school is at the heart of the community and we celebrate success together.
- Outstanding pupil achievement/progress and attainment
- Good and outstanding teaching and learning
- An environment of high expectations, innovation, creativity and excellence where all are valued, promoting a culture of continued improvement.
- A professional culture and nurturing environment with children’s learning at the centre
- Continual positive engagement with the community to promote high aspirations and standards; enabling children to become responsible citizens and lifelong learners.
Our strategic aims clearly demonstrate our drive and ambition to create a culture that enables pupils and staff to excel and this is reflected when visiting the school.